Artists Submission Guideline
Gallery NOKO exhibition program seeks to facilitate a contemporary dialogue between new audiences and emerging artists, curators, and writers through thematically structured group exhibitions. A team of artists and curators reviews submissions twice annually.
The gallery offers an excellent opportunity for independent curators to realize their projects in an established venue that makes innovative contributions to the contemporary art world. Please submit the following information in one, multi-page PDF or jpeg via email. Please indicate Artist Submission or Curatorial Submission in the subject of the email. Please title the attachment in the following way:
Each PDF or jpeg should contain the following:
ARTIST SUBMISSION: (Galerie NOKO Space)
- Artist Resume
- Artist Statement
- 8-10 images which include the medium, title, and dimensions
CURATORIAL SUBMISSIONS: (Galerie NOKO Space)
- Curatorial Resume including past exhibitions
- Curatorial Statement about proposed exhibit and what venue it is intended for.
- Images of Art which include Artist, Medium, Title, Dimensions
- Artist Bio / Exhibition History synopsis of each artist included
Direct your submission to: email@example.com